Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Think About the IPad

My thoughts on the ipad are somewhat mixed right now. As of now, I am liking the ipad's a lot because they are a great source to rely on when it comes to schoolwork. My only thing is will there be something on the ipad for every student in this school where if they have an elective class (let's say cooking), will there be an app for that? Will there be an app for every single subject that we offer at Burlington High School? If we do ok, but other than that, I have had no problems with the ipad so far. The apps on the ipad do seem a lot better than textbooks and I see where the school is coming from where they say that us kids will be more focused when it comes to learning with the ipad because honestly, textbooks can be boring, most of them are. Those are my thoughts on the ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment