Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Pads May Replace Books In Georgia Schools.

I thought that this was an informative article to read and it is something that our school is trying to do by next year as well. I think it is a good idea because it will save money on textbooks and will save space instead of carrying all of those heavy text books around so it is a win win situation for everybody. Instead of spending $40 million dollars a year on textbooks, why not try something new and go with the I Pads, it will save schools money overtime.

1 comment:

  1. Brian,

    Do you think students will have any problems making the transition to e-readers? Have you ever done any reading on a kindle or a nook or anything like that? I am interested to hear how students feel about moving their reading into an e-format.

    ReplyDelete